Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Randomness and Stuff




Yay, it's Tuesday again! In celebration of that, here is some randomness...

**Today is my 8 year wedding anniversary...I got the hubby nothing...He doesn't need anything and we don't need more crap in this house.

**I hate how my puppy barks at stupid stuff. She's got that obnoxious little dog yip and it pisses me off every time I hear it. I know, my own fault for having a little dog.

**Note to self: don't forget to let the neighbor's cat out.

**Julia Roberts really doesn't look like Erin Brockovich at all.

**I love making summer pies with cool whip and other yummy ingredients. They are cool and cheap.

**Getting ready to go pick up the pictures for my dad's father's day gift....it is awesomely cute!

**I finally got my baby girl an appointment for her 2 month check-up. I can't believe she's 2 months already!! Time flies when you are sleep deprived.

**I'm taking a load of stuff to Goodwill and might do some shopping while there...does that defeat the purpose?

**Pretty sure that I have decided to get rid of the Blackberry and return to a normal phone.

And that wraps up Random Thoughts Tuesday. I'm off to enjoy my anniversary! Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. There is absolutely no way I could get rid of my Blackberry now. I'm totally addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm ,pies.

    What *does* the real Erin Brockovich look like??

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.