Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Big Pot of Randomness

Oh, it's Tuesday again! You know what that means...it is time for


**We are now living without a microwave. The one we had was about 15 years old and worked whenever the planets aligned just right. So, after we went for 1 week without using it, we tossed it and have no plans of replacing it.

**I love the way babies sleep. They are so precious.

**My 7-year-old's favorite meal is buffalo steak with broccoli and a baked potato.

**Two weeks from tomorrow my sons will set off on an adventure to visit grandparents without me. I'm not sure what I'm going to do without them around but I can bet the silence will be thoroughly enjoyed.

**I went to Target today! YAY!

**Tonight I'm going to try a new recipe for chocolate loaf cake.

**The above mentioned cake is going to totally blow my diet, but it just looks so danged yummy.

**I'm not sure why, but I am exhausted today.

**Phineas and Ferb is one of the funniest cartoons I've seen in a long time.

**The guy that lives across the street has spent the last 3 days trying to replace his brakes. Scary! I'm not sure why he didn't just take the car to the shop. He obviously had no clue what he was doing. I'm all for learning new things, but brakes?!

**I went to my final postpartum check-up today and my awesome NP gave me a year's worth of refills on my vitamins. She also wasn't running 40 minutes behind like normal, woo hoo!

**Because of my diet, I haven't had a Dr. Pepper or a Mt. Dew in over a week now. I kinda miss them but not enough to guzzle a diet version of either. Diet Coke is good, but Diet DP and Diet MD kinda sorta suck.

**The hubby is having eye surgery on Monday. I'm totally jealous that he'll be able to see without glasses or contacts!

And there it is, my big pot of randomness for the week. Have a great Tuesday people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.