Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tough Guys Wear Pink



If you are a football fan like me (or just live with a football fanatic), you might have noticed during today's games that they guys are sporting some unusual colors. The NFL is taking part in Breast Cancer Awareness month by having players wear pink. They've gone all out with it too. The guys are wearing pink gloves, pink cleats, pink-billed hats and pink wristbands. Many of the team captains have pink patches. Additionally, many of the players have placed the traditional pink ribbon on their helmets. See, tough guys do wear pink!

I love that the NFL has embraced this cause. It makes me even more proud to be a football fan! (Now, if only I could convince the hubby that it's CowBOYS not the Cowgirls...dang Vikings fan!)


*I found the really awesome NFL logo at the official NFL website. Go visit them to learn more about the various teams' efforts in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.