Saturday, October 10, 2009

Midterm Sucks

This past week has been draining. Midterm just sucks the life out of you. I wrote two papers and took two midterms this week. (I didn't sleep much.) Anyways, enough with my excuses. In order to make up for my extended absence this week, I am finally giving you that recipe that I promised here and here.

Creamy Mexican Chicken and Rice in the Crock Pot

3-4 chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut in half or thirds (depending on the size)
1 can rotele
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 cup Minute rice

Place the chicken pieces in a gallon size bag and add the rotele. Marinate in the fridge overnight. (You can skip this, but you will lose out on a little flavor.)

Add the soups and rice to the crock pot. Then add the chicken and rotele. Give it a quick stir to cover the chicken and stir in the rotele. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.

Yep, it's that simple! Hope you and your family enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad your midterms are over and we will be eating Creamy Mexican Chicken and Rice in my crock pot. Thank you for the recipe. :) Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.