- My favorite color is yellow.
- I have an irrational fear of being attacked by squirrels, but I'm not actually afraid of squirrels.
- I flew an airplane once.
- I'm an English major. Even though my major falls into the liberal arts category, I am conservative in my thinking.
- I am a fan of the Razorbacks, Cowboys and Braves through the good, the bad and the ugly.
- I am the world's pickiest eater.
- I love to cook, but rarely eat what I make (refer to number 6).
- I have a split uvula. (That is not something dirty)
- My favorite movie is Bull Durham.
- I drive a Jeep Wrangler X and I love it.
- The hubby and I don't own a vehicle that isn't a Jeep...this happened totally by coincidence.
- I love moving as frequently as we do, but I sometimes worry about how it affects the kids.
- Even though I plan to be an English teacher, I'm not a grammar nazi. However, it drives me crazy when people misuse it's, its, their and there.
- I have a love-hate relationship with my Blackberry. I love all that it does, but I hate that it costs me so much every month.
- I don't mind doing laundry, but I hate folding it.
- I do not like Shakespeare's works. This isn't because I find it difficult to read. It's because I think it's crap. (Sorry, if you disagree.)
- I'm going to vacation in Europe...don't know when, but someday.
- My first major in college was Horticulture.
- When I was in high school, I was on a state champion FFA horse judging team. We placed 3rd in the nation.
- Bing commercials make my head hurt.
- I've read the first 2 Twilight books and will read the last 2. I'm not infatuated with them like the rest of the world seems to be, but I feel like I should read them because my future students are reading them.
- I'm distracted on a daily basis by Facebook.
- I have a goal that all 3 of my kiddos will leave my house knowing how to cook one really good meal, how to do their own laundry, and how to change the oil and tires on their vehicles.
- I love getting mail.
- I can hook up my own washer and dryer.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
25 of My Quirks
I'm all out of bloggy ideas today, so I've decided to share 25 things about myself...Enjoy!