Monday, September 14, 2009

Random Letters

Dear Frat Boy in History Class,

I pay good money to take this class. I would appreciate it if you left your frat boy antics back at the frat house or just skip class all together. You are disruptive to the learning process. I'm not the only one who feels this way. Grow up!

Trying to learn here,
Frustrated Student Behind You



Dear my chosen institution of higher learning,

A smoking ban? Really?! That's what you feel the need to focus on right now?! There were two armed robberies on campus this weekend. Possibly you should look into securing the campus? Our basketball coach can't keep it in his pants and is entrenched in an extortion scandal. Maybe you should concentrate on reining him in some before you lose sponsors? I'm just saying that smoking isn't really an issue that concerns me at this moment.

Respectfully,
A Concerned Student



Dear Democrats,

Disagreeing with our president on an issue does not make me a racist. It simply means that I *gasp* disagree with him on that particular issue. Actually, my hubby puts his life on the line to give me that freedom.

Fed up with current state of things,
A Concerned Citizen


Dear Oldest Kiddo,

Please stop having night terrors. They serve no logical purpose and you are a logical kiddo. Plus, I'm tired.

Love,
Mama


Dear Awesome Blog Reader,

I'm glad you stopped by my little corner of the blog world. Feel free to stop in again soon.

Excited that you are here,
Me



Dear 10 pounds,

I know you found a lovely home on my hips and ass while I was pregnant recently. However, I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I am no longer pregnant. Therefore I would like you to vacate the premises immediately. I have a closet full of clothes that I'd like to wear and you are standing in my way. Kindly leave. Now. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Tired of dieting,
The skinny girl inside

2 comments:

  1. So funny! Stopping by from SITS and enjoyed the visit. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're going to ban smoking on the entire campus? All of it? So how will people smoke between classes...leave campus altogether, then come back again? Craziness.

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.