Isn't it pretty?!
I'm so excited and am now in search of a super awesome dress in which to accept the award. In the mean time, I'll share with you the 411 on the award and pass it along to some of my other favorite bloggers.
First, let me share with you the notes that came along with the fabulous award:
- This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
- These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
- They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
- Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
- Please give more attention to these writers.
- Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this text into the body of their award.
- My dear friend, April over at A Labor of Love: She and her hubby are beginning the adoption process. I love her and wish her the very very best on their journey.
- Odelia, my beautiful (in body and soul) friend, at American Housewife Daily: She blogs about her daily devotionals and always leaves me with something to think about. I love her!
- Kel at A Hesitant Housewife: She is a witty domestic engineer that never fails to amuse me.
- Jen, who very likely might be my doppelganger, at Random Blitherings of a (Not So) Domestic Goddess: I've known her since our days in Hawaii and she is hilarious. She's got a fab family to brag about.
- The lovely high-heel-lovin' Mom over at Mom in High Heels: I stumbled onto her blog one day and have been charmed ever since. She is a fellow military wife blogging her way through Germany, home schooling and, of course, Random Thoughts Tuesday. She is funny and has amazing shoes!
And, again, a big THANK YOU for this honor!