For today, I have decided to share with you my top 10 list of the best movies of all time. I know you are super excited and ready to add them to your rental list, so without further adieu here we go:
1. Bull Durham A totally fab little flick about minor league baseball starring Kevin Costner, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins. It just happens to be my absolutely favorite movie of all time! I've basically got it memorized and will randomly apply quotes to any aspect of life. If you haven't seen it, you must see it. Now.
2. Can't Buy Me Love OMG! Patrick Dempsey in his younger years as a totally lovable nerd. Choreographed by Paula Abdul in her pre-barely-coherent-Idol days. If you are a lover of '80s flicks, this one is for you.
3. The Aristocats This is the first movie I ever saw in a theater. I was 5 years old and cried when they turned out the lights. It is a great Disney movie even though it might not be as sparkly as some of the more recent ones.
4. Tombstone I'll be your huckleberry. I love me some western action (in small doses) and this is my favorite one. Val Kilmer spends the whole movie sweating in this really oily way but somehow it never grosses me out.
5. Trading Places Another fab '80s flick. This was my favorite movie when I was like 4 years old. (I'm sure my mom cringes when I tell people that...) Eddie Murphy (when he was really funny) and Dan Akroyd star along with Jamie Lee Curtis (who shows off her rack). Funny stuff! My favorite part is the bet!
6. Dirty Dancing I wish I could dance.
7. Pretty Woman Really, who doesn't love a story about a prostitute and a rich guy falling in love? I mean, because that happens every day, right? I love love love when the snail goes flying in the fancy schmancy restaurant.
8. The Brotherhood of the Wolf A French flick set back in the day. I'll admit that this movie most likely isn't everyone's cup of tea, but the hubby and I like it.
9. McLintock! The most amusing of the John Wayne movies. You'll laugh. a lot.
10. The Parent Trap (the original one) This one stars Maureen O'Hara, who just happens to also star in McLintock! and is one of my favorite actresses of the time. I was heartbroken that they remade this movie in the '90s and did such a butcher job on it. But then it is hard to recapture the magic of the original in so many cases.
23 Starbucks Copycat Recipes [Easy]
4 hours ago