Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Insert Clever Title Here

Actually wrote this yesterday, but couldn't get it to post...Oh well, the randomness still applies :)




So, it is Tuesday again. Exactly where do the rest of the days get away to? Anyhoo, in celebration of another Tuesday, here are some random thoughts...
**I have become a news watcher. I think it's because I've seen everything else on TV.
**My hubby enjoys watching Fox News. I think it's because of the bottle blonds.
**The kiddos went back to school on Monday. The middle kiddo started kindergarten. He was nervous because he "didn't want to talk to the wrong kids."
**I am only 14 pounds away from my pre-preggo weight, YAY!
**I'm a fan of Bill Clinton. I've heard that hearing him speak in person is mesmorizing.
**My mom has a freckle on her eye.
**The "Dear Leader" freaks me out. You can just tell that he is freakin' craaaazy.
**I can't wait to go back to school but I'm totally not looking forward to putting my baby girl in daycare.
**What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho cheese!
**I am officially terrified of going near any forgein border....who knows when you're going to be scooped up and thrown into some forgein jail...
**I heart diet coke with lime and land o' lakes snack cheeses.
**I'm about half finished with The House of Mirth and am looking forward to finishing it so I can move on to The Plague of Doves by Louise Erdrich. I think after I finish that one I'm gonna try to read My Life by Bill Clinton....but we'll see, I'll probably be back to school by then so that puts a major damper on my recreational reading.
**Does anyone actually know what the healthcare reform will actually consist of? The talking heads spend hours debating it but never actually give specifics.
**I should stop watching so much news.
**I started drinking my coffee black...oh god, I'm getting old...news and black coffee...next thing you know I'm gonna be getting up at 5 am to wait on the mail and eating dinner at 4 pm...
I've gotta go do something young and hip...enjoy your random Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.