Saturday, August 29, 2009

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

Sorry, I've been so horrible about blogging this week. School started back up on Monday and I'm still getting back into the groove of things. I promise I'm gonna get back into a routine and keep more of my fabulousness headed your way.

Also, I want to say a big THANK YOU! to all the SITStas who have been stopping by from SITS to welcome me to the mix. I'm really enjoying being a part of such a wonderful group of bloggers. Keep the comments coming (they make me feel pretty) and I am getting around to each of your blogs to comment, it just takes me a minute :)

3 comments:

  1. And this is just another welcome 'Hi' from a SITs girl!

    Hope you would enjoy the SITs experience.

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to SITS!

    The SITStas are an amazing group of women.

    I hope the first week of school went great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.