Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blessings

When I was growing up, Sunday mornings would find my family and I seated on the next to last pew in our small church. (Seriously. Small. That next to last pew was the fifth one back from the pulpit. Yeah.) Religion was never beat into my head, but I was always reminded that God was responsible for all the good in my life and that I should never forget to thank Him for the many blessings He'd seen fit to give me. These days, it has been years since I stepped foot into a church (sad, I know). This isn't because I'm less religious than I was in those days. In reality, I am probably more religious. (Still, I could do better. Obviously.) This morning, I may not be sitting in a church but that doesn't mean that I have forgotten to count my blessings and be grateful for them. The biggest blessings in my life....well, let me just show them to you...











These three are even more amazing than the greatest blessings I could have ever imagined. Sometimes they drive me absolutely crazy and make me wonder why we didn't just get a puppy, but I love them with all that I am and I would never trade them for anything in the world. On Sunday mornings, I may not be in a church, but, thanks to this precious trio, I am constantly reminded of how wonderful God truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.