Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Woo Hoo for the Randomness


**I was up until 2 am this morning working on a paper.

**This fact means that I am too exhausted to come up with some witty introduction.

**My hubby is surfing internet coupons. He might be driving me crazy.

**He's only coupon surfing because he traded his vehicle in for a truck last week and our payment went up.

**I may be too exhausted to come up with random thoughts.

**Ha ha, last night, I was proofing something for my sister. This morning we were talking about it and I told her that I had moved a word. Then I told her I couldn't remember where I moved the word to, but I was thinking that I might have put it in the witness protection program and moved it to Phoenix...um, it was funny then...maybe you had to be there?

**The pistachio commercials crack me up.

**I think I'm gonna go take a warm bath and go to bed early.

For the lowdown on RTT and more randomness, check out The UnMom.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, go to bed early! Especially if you licked the monitor while you were at my blog, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleepy RTT is always a great option - Talking in your sleep RTT is even better!

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.