Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Countdown, Day 9

Tomorrow is the big day...Thanksgiving! Is everyone ready to gorge themselves on turkey, pie and all the other fixin's? Personally, I don't like turkey, or mashed potatoes, or pretty much any other thing that normal people do...I do like rolls and pumpkin pie, so I'll stuff myself on those things...Anyhoo, on with my countdown...

I am thankful for days off. Today, the boys and I had the day off from school. We were able to spend some fun time together. We went and picked out their Christmas ornaments. Then we went to redeem their Book-It coupons at Pizza Hut. Before heading to pick up the baby from daycare, I took them to pick out their Christmas present for their baby sister. They are super excited that it's her first Christmas and picked out a super cute little stroller-along walker for her. It's pink and she can put a baby doll in it. I'm pretty sure she'll love it. All in all, we had a great day and it was all thanks to having a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.