The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
See, aren't they pretty?! So, these awards come with instructions to pass them along. I don't know that I can get up to 15, but I definitely have some lovely ladies that I'd like to recognize. I'm just going to pass them both along to the following fabulous bloggers:
- My favorite cousin, Ashley of Love Grows Best in Little Houses: She's just starting out, so go visit her!
- My lovely friend and fellow military wife over at Losing 90. I've reconnected with her recently and am oh-so-glad that I did. She's a wonderful person!
- The mouth-watering, oh-so-yummy Java Cupcake. Seriously, I think I gain 10 pounds every time I check it out :)
- 2 Toddlers and Me: She is so charming and always seems to have the greatest ideas for her little ones.
- My fabulous friend, April, at A Labor of Love. She is making her way through the adoption process and sharing it with us all.
- Jen, at Random Blitherings of a (Not So) Domestic Goddess: She never fails to crack me up, on her blog or in real life :)