Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Countdown, Day 7

Onward the Thanksgiving countdown goes :)

Today, I am especially thankful for the fabulous friends that I have.



Thanks to our Army life, we have friends across the US and the world. Regardless of where they are, my friends are always there whenever I need them. We've been through think and thin, deployments, terrible twos, chaotic moves and so much more together. They randomly send me cards to brighten my day. They never fail to amuse me on Facebook. My friends keep me going during those times that I just wanna pull the shades and crawl into bed. (Ok, really they bring over the booze, get me intoxicated and then laugh at me, but whatever works, right...) I am truly blessed that I get to call the most wonderful women in the world my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.