Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Sun is Shining!!

Woo Hoo! The sun is shining! In celebration of this fabulous (yet, of late, very rare) occurrence, I decided to make a list of other things that make me happy...

--My kiddos! They crack me up everyday and keep me from taking life too seriously.

--My hubby! (Get your mind outta the gutter...) He lets me do whatever I want (aka doesn't complain about my shopping habits) and even cooks dinner on occasion.

--Books...one can never own too many, nor can one ever read too many.

--Cooking...it is so relaxing and is a great creative outlet. I love spicing up old favorites and discovering new recipes for the fam.

--My crock pot! Ok, it probably really goes with cooking, but I love it soo much that I'm making it a separate item on the list.

--Whatever, Martha! Love, love, love this show! How can you not love it?!

--Coupons...OMG, I cannot even begin to explain how much I love a good coupon! Is there any better feeling than whipping out that dollar-off coupon or checking your commissary receipt for how much you saved?!

--Patio plants...I just love growing tomatoes, peppers and other veggies in little pots all around the lanai. Seriously, I would cover it completely with plants but my kids' bikes and the plants seem to be mortal enemies.

--School...Really! I love learning new things. The hubby is actually a bit afraid that I'm going to become a professional student and never get a real paying job.

I have so many things that make me happy that I could just gone on and on forever but I'll stop there. Hope you all have a wonderful day and get some sunshine too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.