Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh the Randomness...

I was surfing around the blogosphere recently and came across this lovely blog that absolutely cracks me up. She does this Random Thoughts Tuesday thing, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Heck, why not? After all, I am nothing if not random. So here it goes...


  • Had my 6 week check up today. Big Fun...not! To make it up to myself, I indulged in some retail therapy afterwards.
  • Having a little girl is fantastic....fantastically expensive (remember that retail therapy I just mentioned?)...
  • The hubby and boys didn't find it necessary to actually buy me a Mother's Day gift this year so they are now making it up to me by going to get family pictures done on Saturday (forget the fact that I am dragging them to the picture place and bribing them with a trip to the Bass Pro Shop afterward...)
  • I am currently ignoring the mountain of laundry sitting in my laundry room mocking me.
  • Need to make up excuse as to why laundry is still in living room before hubby gets home from work...
  • Our desktop computer mysteriously died the other night so now oldest kid is mad that he can't play computer games after school
  • Speaking of after school activities...when did kids become too good to get dirty? Seriously, at least 2 soccer games have been canceled this season because the field had some mud on it. I'm not sure about other moms, but I ordered washable kids. When they get dirty, I throw them in the tub and add soap.
  • Currently watching One Life to Live for the first time in years...somehow they are still on the same storylines...
  • I love text messaging and my crock pot (How's that for random?!)
Okie dokie, so there is my randomness for the day. Enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Laundry... I make all my kids do their own laundry starting at age 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, they cancelled because of MUD? They don't cancel ANYTHING here unless there's more than a 50% chance you'll get hit by lightening or the hail is larger than golf balls.

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.