- Had my 6 week check up today. Big Fun...not! To make it up to myself, I indulged in some retail therapy afterwards.
- Having a little girl is fantastic....fantastically expensive (remember that retail therapy I just mentioned?)...
- The hubby and boys didn't find it necessary to actually buy me a Mother's Day gift this year so they are now making it up to me by going to get family pictures done on Saturday (forget the fact that I am dragging them to the picture place and bribing them with a trip to the Bass Pro Shop afterward...)
- I am currently ignoring the mountain of laundry sitting in my laundry room mocking me.
- Need to make up excuse as to why laundry is still in living room before hubby gets home from work...
- Our desktop computer mysteriously died the other night so now oldest kid is mad that he can't play computer games after school
- Speaking of after school activities...when did kids become too good to get dirty? Seriously, at least 2 soccer games have been canceled this season because the field had some mud on it. I'm not sure about other moms, but I ordered washable kids. When they get dirty, I throw them in the tub and add soap.
- Currently watching One Life to Live for the first time in years...somehow they are still on the same storylines...
- I love text messaging and my crock pot (How's that for random?!)
March 23rd: Saturday Sharefest
5 hours ago