Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm So Excited!

After much begging, I finally convinced the hubby that I need a fancy pants camera. I have been drooling over digital SLR cameras for months. I've researched them, read reviews, searched them on eBay, etc. Yesterday, I finally talked the hubby into letting me buy one. I am now the super proud owner of a Nikon D3000. Please don't let me give you the wrong impression--I am not a photographer. I am simply a mom who loves to take pictures of my kiddos and a chick who likes to take pictures of all the interesting places we see. This fancy pants camera will let me do both of these things a little bit better. There is so much to learn about this new camera and I am so freakin' excited to learn it all. Who knows...maybe someday I will be a photographer! I'll put it on my bucket list right under "Write a Book". Until then enjoy a couple of the very first pictures from my new camera...




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new camera! How fun! The pictures are so crisp and clear. I'm jealous - I really need a new camera too. I will definitely keep the kind you got in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!! I have wanted one too for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I have one little boy of whom I have about 7000 pictures of. Literally. It's a miracle I could even get pregnant, didn't have him til I was 35, and I document his every move on film! (Well, digital). Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET!! I hope to have a fancy camera in the future! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.