- Put the dishes in the dishwasher. Don't worry about neatness, just throw 'em in. Or, stack the mountains of dishes neatly in the sink. You know, a neat mess is impressive.
- Close the doors. I use this one on the kiddos' room all the time.
- Throw the dirty laundry in that room with the closed door.
- Spray something that smells good. Out of air freshener? No worries, dog perfume works just as well.
- If all else fails, grab yourself a drink, plop down on the couch and look scared to touch anything. Then just introduce yourself as a guest in the house and look slightly horrified by the mess you are being subjected to.
Top 12 Grinch Christmas Recipes
4 hours ago