- Woke up late, it was snowing, and I ended up having to take the kiddos to school because we missed the busses
- Went to get something sewn on to a Gortex jacket for the hubby, come out of the shop and my jeep won't start...nothing, nada, just won't start...Hubby is in a school for the next few weeks so I call a fabulous friend who comes to get me
- Go to the fridge to get a soda and realize that not only am I stuck at my house with no transportation, but I am also out of soda.
- Scrounge around and manage to find a half-gone, way beyond flat, week-old Mt Dew throwback.
- Hubby is nice and goes to pick up the baby for me. Brings her home, I'm standing in kitchen holding her, talking to hubby and baby pukes on me...the kind where you have to change your clothes all the way down to the bra...yeah, nice.
Beach Reads: What to Read This Summer
17 hours ago