Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TV Scares Me

I have no idea why I watch some of the stuff I do. For example, I watch A Baby Story almost everyday. I'm not really sure why I do because it just scares the crap out of me, even after two kids. What could be so scary about this show, you ask? Well, for some reason, on this particular show, anything that can go wrong during labor will go wrong. From epidurals that fail to work during a c-section to the baby's heart rate falling through the floor, it has all happened on this show. And, yet I continue to watch. I don't know why. All I know is that I cannot wait for little miss Kacey to get here so I will quit watching this crap and move on to some other useless (not to mention less scary) crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.