Friday, March 20, 2009

Falling Behind

I know, I know...I have been a horrible blogger this past week. I do not have a really good excuse for this...I have five :)

1. I am nearly 38 weeks pregnant and have been busy taking a nap.

2. We have a new puppy which is basically like having a newborn and requires a lot of time.

3. It's March Madness, baby! Have you filled out your bracket?! So much basketball, so little time...

4. These fabulous 1 Bag, 5 Dinner menus over at the Kraft website have been distracting me with their fantastically easy recipes and the lure of very little time spent in the grocery store...not to mention the cheap factor, which, let's face it, is a major draw these days.

5. I recently became obsessed with cleaning my house from top to bottom...some call it nesting, and I would agree if I thought this baby has any plans of actually leaving her current locale but as I believe that she is going to stay in there forever then I'm calling it spring cleaning :)

Oh, by the way...HAPPY SPRING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.