Monday, March 16, 2009

Things That Make You Go "Wow!"

I am trying not to watch so much TV during the day because I usually end up watching ridiculous stuff that scares me. In order to take up all that free time, I have started reading more of the news online. Apparently, this is not much better for me because I usually end up annoyed and wondering exactly what the world is coming to. So, I have decided to share some of the things I've come across lately that make me go "WOW":

  • In an interview, Levi Johnston (former fiance of Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol) said that he needs to mature before getting married...perhaps he should have thought of maturing before having sex and knocking up his girlfriend....I'm just saying...
  • The Arkansas House approved a law that allows unlicensed workers to preform some medical procedures...seriously?! I've been following their activity this year and some the laws being passed are seriously ridiculous and unnecessary. It's getting to the point of being intrusive on people's lives.
On a totally unrelated note, we have a new furry family member. She is about 11 weeks old and her name is Abbi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.