Monday, February 9, 2009

Who Thinks of this Crap?!

Let me just warn you: I am in a mood today. Anything that follows should probably be taken with a she's-pregnant-grain-of-salt.

So, here's my question...Who thinks of some of the crap they advertise on TV? Seriously! The Snuggie? Been living under a rock and missed out on this little treasure? Well, it is a wearable blanket. If you ask me, it looks like some sort of outer space monk's outfit. Who was sitting at home eating cheetos in a bean bag chair and came up with that brilliant idea, I'd like to know. Of course, with my luck the hubby has ordered me one for Valentine's Day. (We are talking about the man who thought that the Lethal Weapon DVD set made a fantastic Mother's Day gift.) At least it comes with a free book light...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.