Monday, March 15, 2010

Cookbooks, Anyone?

The move is upon us!  And we found a house today!  When it is a sure deal, I'll share more info so you'll be as excited as I am.

Anyways, I am going through things and sorted stuff out.  I have a plethora of cookbooks.  I found two that I don't really use, so I have a deal for you.  The first person who contacts me via email (there's a link on my profile page) and agrees to pay the shipping for them can have them.  If you only want one, that's cool too.  Just tell me which you want.

Up for grabs are:

and

images from Amazon.com

They are both in new condition.  They need good homes.  Adopt the cookbooks :)

1 comment:

  1. J might kill me if I got any more cookbooks :) Glad you found a house! Hope it works out!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.