The first one came from the very lovely EllaBellaMozzarella. I'd like to thank her mucho grande for bestowing the Beautiful Blogger Award on me. See, isn't it beautiful...
The rules that came along with this lovely award are as follows:
- thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
- pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
- contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won.
- state 7 things about yourself.
- Betsy @ JavaCupcake (ok, so she's not a "recent" find of mine, but I think she's fantastic!)
- Jayme @ The TaterTwins
- Shell @ Things I Can't Say
- Tracie @ Stir-Fry Awesomeness
- I watch Wife Swap on Lifetime pretty much everyday because it makes me feel normal.
- When my kiddos get really crazy out-of-control, I threaten to call Supernanny. It works.
- I am an English major and have always said I plan to be a teacher, but lately I've come across a lot of job postings for jobs that work with military families and veterans that interest me. I think I might have even more passion for those jobs than for teaching (if that's possible). None of them pay well, but I find myself not even caring (well, as long as they pay me enough to pay off my student loans and daycare expenses...)
- My parents used to bribe me to stop talking, but my teachers always swore I was the quietest student in class.
- I've been meaning to dye my hair for about 3 months now. Gotta love mommyhood.
- I really can't stand yippy little dogs, but have 2 of them.
- I'm a cat person but we have dogs...somethings I will just never understand.
See!! It has cupcakes on it! Who doesn't get a little giddy at the sight of cupcakes?! I'd like to pass the Happy 101 award on to these bloggers: