Thursday, January 13, 2011

Running Late

I know, I know.  I'm a little late for RTT.  Actually, I'm not late.  I'm just so random that I'm posting my Random Tuesday Thoughts on Wednesday night.  Ha.

**The Weight Watchers commericals make me wanna pull my ears off.  I'm seriously annoyed by them.

**Oldest kiddo is gearing up for the school spelling bee.  He's such a smarty pants.

**Middle kiddo scored 10 points in his basketball game tonight.  His team won 10-4.

**Baby girl walked around for 15 minutes without a diaper on her butt and didn't pee on anything.

**I'm now down bragging about my kids...for this post anyways.

**After a semester off (because of all the moving we did last year), I'm going back to school next Tuesday.  I'm super duper excited.  I'm a nerd.

**I already bought my books.  Yep, you can see them here along with my other Project 365 photos.

**I made tacos without a seasoning packet tonight.  Yeppers, from scratch.  Super easy and I'll probably never go back to those silly seasoing packets.

**I wanna go to Europe.  Not permanently or anything, just for vacation.  More than once.  I'm pretty certain it would take numerous vacays to take it all in.

And I'm out.  Hope y'all are having an awesome week!

1 comment:

  1. can you give us the taco recipe? I feel like making them from scratch would be SO much healthier. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.