Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crazy Thoughts

Sometimes, I have crazy thoughts.  We all do, right?  Right?!

Now, I'm not talking about crazy thoughts like "Hey, maybe we should have more kids" or "Sure, I'll ride that rollercoaster with you even though I just ate a corndog, cotton candy, nachos and a king size soda". No, no, no.  I'm talking about setting new goals for myself that I would have never imagained at other points in my life.

For example, lately, I have been thinking I should write a cookbook.  Everybody else is doing it.  Really, I love to cook.  I love to experiment in the kitchen (that's not dirty, shut up).  And, I love to write.  Seeems like a good idea to me.  Had you asked me 10 years ago if this would ever be a goal I had for myself, I would have looked at you like you'd lost your danged mind.  (The first meal I "cooked" for hubby was spaghetti sauce out of a jar, a bag of salad and some frozen garlic bread.)

So, what about you guys?  Have any crazy thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I think you would write a wonderful cookbook!I will be the first to buy it!! My crazy thought.....becoming a personal trainer. That's my goal for 2011!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.