Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Random Thoughts

It's Tuesday!  If you've spent time around here in the past, then you know it's time for some of my terrific random thoughts.  Without further ado...

**The older I get, the more obnoxious teenagers get.

**My goal to learn how to can is going well.  I've made pickles, pomegranate sauce and pickled cherries.  All of these things need a bit of time to sit on the shelf, so I don't know how well they turned out yet.  I'll let ya know later.

**The Sugar Bowl starts in about an hour and a half.  I'm super stoked because I'm a Razorback fan!  Woo Pig Sooie!!

**I've got an apple crisp in the oven.  It smells freakin' fabulous.

**I still haven't taken our Christmas stuff down.  It's because I'm lazy, not because I'm feeling extra holly-jolly.

**So far, my 365 photography project is going well.  Check it out on the blog I started for it.

Well, I know it wasn't much, but I have to go check on that apple crisp...maybe tomorrow I'll post the recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.