Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random Goodies


**Random goodies...haha, that sounds dirty...yes, I'm very mature!

**I keep meaning to turn the channel but I haven't yet, so I've spent the whole morning watching ESPN...that's my punishment for being too damned lazy to find the remote.

**I love Phineas and Ferb!

**I have to say that I'm pretty happy that the 49ers won last night. I don't know why, but I've always had this aversion to the AZ Cardinals.

**I need to go grocery shopping, but it is payday and I'm procrastinating because I really don't want to wade through the mess of retirees who show up at the Commissary on paydays. We don't really need to eat...

**My Christmas shopping is finished!! Yes, I mentioned it yesterday too, but it feels so good that I feel the need to share it more than once.

**Of course, I still have to wrap and ship those presents...UPS Store here I come. I'm too lazy to actually pack my own boxes.

Alrighty, well, I've gotta go wrap those presents, stick a sharp pointy thing in my eye and go grocery shopping...enjoy the randomness people!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! ESPN! I've been there- I can relate to your punishment.
    Have a great RTT!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/do-we-need-santa-speedo-run-in-boston.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife keeps saying that she is finished. I always offer to help her wrap, but she always needs to spread out all the gifts to make sure she is being "fair" with everybody. This is probably why we are officially unofficially finished.

    Thanks for your randomness,

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.