Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is It January Yet?

I've been asking myself that question since Friday morning. Don't get me wrong. I love my children, but 24/7 with them makes us all a little nutty. The weather has been a little yucky so the kiddos have been stuck in the house. I've been having internet troubles so I'm a bit cranky. The whole thing is just setting us up for some major drama around here. I did take the boys to the library yesterday afternoon. It was a great outing. They know the library rules and are quiet the whole time we are there. The peace was nice while it lasted! Oldest kiddo has already finished his books, so I think I'll take them over again tomorrow to pick out some more books and maybe a movie. Too bad you can't check out some sanity from the library...

1 comment:

  1. I am actually sad for January. My little guy is starting preschool and I am nervous it is too soon and I KNOW I am not ready. I hope you enjoyed your "Christmas is where the heart is" holiday

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.