Thursday, July 9, 2009

What I Want

This morning as I was driving my middle kiddo to daycare, he was going on and on about all the things he wants. (A skateboard tops the list, in case you're wondering.) When he got to the end of his list (and reminded me that I said I'd buy him a skateboard for his birthday), he asked me what I want. Oh wow, there are so many things that I want that I didn't even attempt to answer. (Thankfully we had pulled into the parking lot by this time and he didn't notice my lack of an answer.) So, I thought I'd put together a quick list of what I want...without further adieu and in no particular order, here it goes:

I WANT:

**a million dollars (Duh!)
**to write and publish a fabulous academic article (Just to say I did it)
**my kids to be completely healthy and happy always
**to travel around Europe
**a week on the beach with absolutely no worries (such as how I'm gonna pay for it)
**a maid
**time to go to the gym
**to watch whatever I want to on TV without someone complaining about it
**chocolate and ice cream to be calorie free (oh you know you want it too)
**to work at Barnes & Noble (I know, I'm dork, but I L-O-V-E books!!)

Ok, so I want much :) What do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.