Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Throw in Some Random and Stir It Around


So, we all know that it is Tuesday again...my favorite bloggy day of the week and you know what that means, so let's get on with it...
**I watch too much TV. It is a sad reality.
**We are going on vacation this week. We're going to visit the hubby's grandparents in Minnesota. I've never been there so I'm looking forward to it...but mostly because I get to see my boys!
**Wife Swap makes me appreciate my life. These people are nutty!
**The hubby bought me a new laptop for my bday last week. It is a Dell Inspiron mini. Dude, I got a Dell! I totally love it! It fits in my bag and I can carry it to school very easily. Hubby spoils me!
**For the first time in forever, all the laundry in my house is done. Woo Hoo!
**We're having frozen pizza tonight. The really yummy California Pizza Kitchen kind.
**Why do people believe that their opinions are the right ones? I am very passionate about what I believe but I try to remain open to the opinions of others. This world is a big place and there is room for lots of opinions in it.
**I love having a little girl to dress up. The boys were fun, but let's face it, dressing little girls is way more fun.
**My wonderful little boys have called me everyday since they've been gone. They are so sweet and always tell me to tell Kacey they love her. All together now....AWWW!!
**The hubby and I have had a wonderful time this week. We've spent more time together than we have in a long time. It's been great, but I know that we're both ready to have our boys home.
**My daughter has grabbed a pair of my socks of the pile of clothes that I'm packing for MN and is now chewing on them. Well, at least they are clean...
**I had way more randomness but my brain quit working about an hour ago in protest of my decision not to take a nap today.
**The other day I went shopping for a new pair of jeans. I went to Old Navy and got a great pair. Then I went to Target in search for a second pair. No where in Target did they have any jeans or jean shorts for women. What the heck was up with that?! For the first time in my life, I was disappointed by Target...
**Why does the chick on TV keep talking about bacon?! It is making me hungry...
**Despite all my pickiness when it comes to eating, I love bacon..
**I'm a few pages away from finishing Angels & Demons. Wow! Only trouble is that I can't decide what to read next...I might own too many books...nope, I don't...
**Bacon....
Ok, apparently, the randomness has turned into bacon, so I'm done...I'm now in search of bacon...Enjoy your Tuesday :) And for more randomness head on over to The UnMom.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, bacon.

    I love Old Navy but I can't ever buy their pants. They all fit me weird - I get 'crotch shelf' on every single pair. But hubby can buy jeans for $15 there without even trying them on and they fit great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA...I love your randomness.
    Have you tried the pepper bacon at Wal-Mart!! Delicioso!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.