Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Friday!

I can't believe that Friday is already here. I suppose the long weekend made the week seem much shorter than usual. I feel like I didn't get a thing done this week which is not cool headed into the weekend. I'm not sure about everyone else, but at the end of the weekend my house is a complete disaster area. Two boys and the hubby destroy all of my hard work and on Monday morning I'm back where I started. Don't get me wrong, I love them and love having weekends together as a family but I may be one of the few crazy people in the world who actually looks forward to Mondays. On Mondays, I get my house back in order and feel far less flustered. Anyhoo, this impending doom (ok, so I'm a bit melodramatic) could really get a girl down, but I've found some happy news out and about on the internet. If you're feeling a bit down (or just plain ol' bored), check these out:

My Daddy works here.

The post office does something cool.

Kraft Foods is offering some awesome coupons on their website.

Someone tries to offer kind advice to Jon & Kate.

A simple thing like paying attention to the coffee you buy could change someone's life.

Okie dokie, go check those stories out and have a great weekend! By the way, if none of the above cheered you up then you are a big cranky pants but I still hope you have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.