Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OMG! Text-Speak Is Taking Over

I'll admit it....I'm a bit of a texter. In all reality, I'd rather text than talk on the phone. There are numerous reasons for this but the main one being that I just don't really like talking on the phone all that much. So it is no shock that sometimes (and by sometimes, I might mean on a daily basis) text-speak slips out in my conversations. However, I had no idea how serious the situation had become until last night.

We went to Wal-Mart after the hubby got home from work to look at a crib. (I saw it on clearance for $100 yesterday afternoon but didn't want to buy it without him seeing it and of course it was sold before we got back last night....anyhoo, back to the story...) The boys were not thrilled about the excursion and arguing soon ensued. On the way home they were still not happy campers. Caleb started complaining about something. Jacob, with the most exasperated look on his face, turns to Caleb and says "OMG! It's not my fault!" Needless to say, Martin and I laughed so hard we were nearly in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?! Yes, please! I'll return the love.