I had several things that I really wanted to rant about, but then I decided that ranting isn't a great way to start the weekend. So, instead of ranting, I'm gonna share some of my favorite quotes that I have come across lately.
- "Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day." ~Mark Twain
- "Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious." ~Bill Meyer
- Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may make it illegal.
- "Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
- "I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life." ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes